I’ve been a bad girl.
Not writing an updated blog post, to be specific!
A quick update: I completed the most amazing, chaotic, fun, bus tour of my life with the Belles On Wheels. We hit the south and I gained friends who became my bus sisters, met amazing readers who made me cry from their love and support, and experienced the life a sports celebrity or musician deal with on a regular basis. And I didn’t sleep much.
After the tour, we landed in New Orleans for the RT conference. I strolled the French Quarter, ate baguettes, met more amazing readers, lunched with so many fab authors there are too many to name, and feasted at Emeril’s in NOLA. And I didn’t sleep much.
Came home to family life, then dove back in at BEA where Cool Gus accompanied me around, I did another signing to meet more amazing readers, chatted with authors, partied with Amazon and B&N, having a wonderful time. And I didn’t sleep much.
So…now I’m back on deadline and need to wrap up Wolfe’s story in Searching for Beautiful – which my readers are going to LOVE because I’m completely head over heels bonkers for this story and Wolfe. I have a few things coming up I wanted to update everyone on!
1. Readers Event in Edinburgh, Scotland – this is my next huge signing to meet the readers I adore. Make sure you bring books to sign, cameras to take pics with, and arms open for hugs. Give me a shout out on this blog or my Author facebook page if you’re coming to see me. I also have special gifts for my fans you will love! The signing is July 5th.
2. Have you read Searching for Perfect yet? NO? You must. The wonderful fan mail I’ve been receiving has been overwhelming – and introducing a new Geek hero has been so much fun. I’m going to be posting a DELETED scene from Searching for Perfect in my newsletter in the next week so please make sure you are SIGNED UP! The button is on my website. If you have read SFP PLEASE leave a review anywhere – it means the world to me and all authors.
3. If you want to grab Searching for Someday – the first in the series – it’s on sale at Amazon for only $3.99!
4. I have something new and hot coming this SUMMER!!! Meet a new kind of hero you will die for in Dante’s Fire – out August. I’ll be sharing an exclusive cover reveal and goodies so be prepared!
5. A huge thanks to everyone who supported Brenda Novak’s Auction for Diabetes Research and purchased A Sweet Life. We’ve managed to raise a hell of a lot of money because of your support so smooches!
6. I have THREE copies of Executive Seduction left and would love to give them away! How do you get them? Pop over to my Author Facebook Page and tell me why you want a signed copy. I’ll pick three random winners and send them out to you!
Thanks to everyone for all their love, support, and awesomeness.