I’ve been a bad girl.
Not writing an updated blog post, to be specific!
A quick update: I completed the most amazing, chaotic, fun, bus tour of my life with the Belles On Wheels. We hit the south and I gained friends who became my bus sisters, met amazing readers who made me cry from their love and support, and experienced the life a sports celebrity or musician deal with on a regular basis. And I didn’t sleep much.
After the tour, we landed in New Orleans for the RT conference. I strolled the French Quarter, ate baguettes, met more amazing readers, lunched with so many fab authors there are too many to name, and feasted at Emeril’s in NOLA. And I didn’t sleep much.
Came home to family life, then dove back in at BEA where Cool Gus accompanied me around, I did another signing to meet more amazing readers, chatted with authors, partied with Amazon and B&N, having a wonderful time. And I didn’t sleep much.
So…now I’m back on deadline and need to wrap up Wolfe’s story in Searching for Beautiful – which my readers are going to LOVE because I’m completely head over heels bonkers for this story and Wolfe. I have a few things coming up I wanted to update everyone on!
1. Readers Event in Edinburgh, Scotland – this is my next huge signing to meet the readers I adore. Make sure you bring books to sign, cameras to take pics with, and arms open for hugs. Give me a shout out on this blog or my Author facebook page if you’re coming to see me. I also have special gifts for my fans you will love! The signing is July 5th.
2. Have you read Searching for Perfect yet? NO? You must. The wonderful fan mail I’ve been receiving has been overwhelming – and introducing a new Geek hero has been so much fun. I’m going to be posting a DELETED scene from Searching for Perfect in my newsletter in the next week so please make sure you are SIGNED UP! The button is on my website. If you have read SFP PLEASE leave a review anywhere – it means the world to me and all authors.
3. If you want to grab Searching for Someday – the first in the series – it’s on sale at Amazon for only $3.99!
4. I have something new and hot coming this SUMMER!!! Meet a new kind of hero you will die for in Dante’s Fire – out August. I’ll be sharing an exclusive cover reveal and goodies so be prepared!
5. A huge thanks to everyone who supported Brenda Novak’s Auction for Diabetes Research and purchased A Sweet Life. We’ve managed to raise a hell of a lot of money because of your support so smooches!
6. I have THREE copies of Executive Seduction left and would love to give them away! How do you get them? Pop over to my Author Facebook Page and tell me why you want a signed copy. I’ll pick three random winners and send them out to you!
Thanks to everyone for all their love, support, and awesomeness.
Wow! I’m exhausted just reading about your schedule. So happy readers are getting to meet you in person to see what a fun, loving, genuine person you are! When things slow down, let’s do lunch!
Thank you for the updated blog. You’ve been super busy and still going. Can’t wait for Wolf’s story in Searching for Beautiful, and Dante’s Fire with a new hero what a wonderful surprise to look forward too. I’m always excited to hear from you . Thank you again for making my life happy with all your books. Hopefully you can get caught up with some sleep before your next big trip.
Aww Rebecca, thank you so much for reading my books! It means the world to me and I’m so happy I can make you smile and be happy for a little while!!
Just started reading your lovely books! Finished the Married to a Billionaire series and just now finished the 2nd book in the Searching for series. LOVE! Was wondering when the first Posse series book will come out, One More Time? I’ve been dying to read it, but can’t find it yet?!?!
HI Maggie!! I’m so happy you loved both series YAY! One More Time needed to be delayed due to other writing projects so you didn’t miss it BUT I’ll be writing it this Fall for release at the end of the year so stay tuned!!! Thanks so much for commenting and stopping by!
I LOVE your books!!! Love reading them, reviewing them and being on your street team…..
Aww thank you SO much Ronnie you are the absolute best!!
Hi Mrs Probst. I do really loved your book and I currently waited for the searching for #3. When will it come out? I do really wish you have great time writing them. Thanks
Thanks so much Laura I’m thrilled you’re enjoying the series! Wolfe’s story is coming May 2015 but there’s plenty to keep you reading till then!!
Yeyy. Thanks for your reply. Hope to see your book soon. Good luck.
Looking forward to the new one in August.