Happy Friday, my lovelies!
I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of Fall. Over here in my household, we’ve already decorated for Halloween, burnt pumpkin spice candles, and went on some long walks to enjoy the turning foliage.
But what I’m truly thrilled to share with you is my newest release for writers: Write True: A Bestseller’s Guide to Writing Craft and Achieving Success in the Romance Industry. It’s chock full of personal stories, encouragement, and lessons on craft. It’s been my passion project to work on this year during the crisis of COVID. I love giving back to this industry, and sharing my passion for writing, so if you know a writer in your life, I think it would make a great gift for the holidays!
Write True: A Bestseller’s Guide to Writing Craft and Achieving Success in the Romance Industry.
New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst teaches a surprising key to success in the romance industry: truth.
Write True intermingles personal essays on craft and being a career author with down-to-earth advice on writing romance in the digital age. Probst will teach you how to:
– Handle and overcome fear using solid, step-by-step advice.
– Pivot in an ever-changing industry.
– Write fast-moving, riveting dialogue.
– Create a description and setting that pop.
– Master the keys to being a successful career author in the romance genre.
– Develop heroes and heroines that captivate readers.
– Seed and develop a popular series.
– Discover unique ways to market and build your platform.
In today’s ever-changing, competitive industry, connecting with your writing and story truths is key to sustaining a joyful, successful writing career. To survive—and thrive—you need the help and wisdom of an expert. It’s time to discover your truth as a storyteller.
Written in Probst’s unmistakable and honest voice, Write True is filled with lessons, craft, and truthful advice every writer needs to succeed.
Don’t just write.