New York Times bestselling author Jennifer Probst teaches a surprising key to success in the romance industry: truth.
Write True intermingles personal essays on craft and being a career author with down-to-earth advice on writing romance in the digital age. Probst will teach you how to:
- Handle and overcome fear using solid, step-by-step advice.
- Pivot in an ever-changing industry.
- Write fast moving, riveting dialogue.
- Create description and setting that pop.
- Master the keys to being a successful career author in the romance genre.
- Develop heroes and heroines that captivate readers.
- Seed and develop a popular series.
- Discover unique ways to market and build your platform.
In today’s ever-changing, competitive industry, connecting with your writing and story truths is key to sustaining a joyful, successful writing career. To survive—and thrive—you need the help and wisdom of an expert. It’s time to discover your truth as a storyteller.
Written in Probst’s unmistakable and honest voice, Write True is filled with lessons, craft, and truthful advice every writer needs to succeed.
Don’t just write.